Here are just some of the benefits of joining your local Newburgh Wellness (Slimming) Club:
Each week under the guidance of a Personal Wellness Coach a group of like minded people meet to keep themselves focused on making better diet and lifestyle choices. By creating a fun, informative, and friendly atmosphere we aim to steer as many people as possible towards achieving optimum health.
- Meet new people in a warm friendly environment
- Every attendee is offered a comprehensive wellness questionnaire, professional body composition analysis and advice on simple changes they can make to improve their lifestyle. Much more than a typical slimming club.
- Have your weight, measurements and BODY FAT carefully assessed each week to keep you on track. Body fat is a more relaible way to measure your progress than just stepping on the scales every week, due to lean muscle gain.
- Receive your copy of the Member's Handbook. This contains the core information you will need to help you develop a healthier, more active lifestyle, along with the support from your Wellness Coach. You will also be able to record your Tanita and tape measurements through your first 12-weeks.
- Each week we will give you simple but specific advice on how to reach new goals
- FREE to sample each week fantastic cutting edge products to boost your vitality and accelerate your results
- Learn how to change your shape & why just restricting calories can actually increase body fat.
- See the amazing testimonials from other people we have already helped
"I have been on the plan for 5 months I am a size 18 and have lost 24% of my body fat and my whole life has changed and the great thing is its been so easy, I go to the gym every second day have bags of energy no swelling no IBS or depression and sleep like a baby"
- Membership at the Wellness Club is just £3 per week or £10 per month.
- Succeed as a team - introduce 3 new members & receive a full refund for the month
Wellness Club Location:
Institute Community Centre- 90-92 High Street, Newburgh,Fife KY14 6DA - Tuesday's 6-7pm - Contact Liz on 07805 361271 and 01592 744 696